Weekend Training with Hanieh Khorshedi NP & Erika Barry NP
June 27 @ 9:00 am - June 28 @ 4:00 pm$1750 – $3000
Mastering the Midface + Myomodulation & the 8 Point Lift with Hanieh Khorshedi NP and Erika Barry NP
Saturday, June 27 @ 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
The course is available to Physicians (MD), Nurse Practitioners (NP), Registered Nurses (RN), and Registered Practical Nurses (RPN), who are licensed in Ontario, Canada. Hanieh’s skill and love of the Midface is apparent in the works of aesthetic art she creates. During the Saturday workshop you will learn the skill of myomodulation and work alongside her to create amazing results!
Erika will discuss her signature 8 point Lift which will help you to achieve great results for you patients.
This workshop will greatly elevate the aesthetic results you are able to achieve and will increase the satisfaction of your patients.
- Facial anatomy and aging and how knowledge of such helps to create beautiful results while helping to slow down the aging process
- Development of comprehensive consultation and treatment plan
- Mastering the Midface: Injection technique including use of myomodulation, advanced cannula techniques.
- General face rejuvenation with the 8 point Lift. Erika Barry signature procedure to lift the face and give a more youthful appearance.
Social Media Social
Saturday, June 27 @ 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Come meet and learn from the Masters themself! Erika will discuss about getting into the business, share how she grew her business, made herself an Instagram celebrity and mastered the art of the patient assessment, consultation and business retention.
We will discuss social media 101 – marketing strategies to help inject life into your business and how to build your brand.
This is a MUST for all injectors. There will be time to socialize, ask questions, and learn from the best. Food, Bubbly and giveaways!
Bring your questions and challenges!
Master Lip Framing with @botoxbunny AND Hyperdilute Radiesse for Skin Tightening and Body Contouring with Erika Barry NP & Hanieh Khorshedi, NP
Sunday, June 28 @ 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
The course is available to Physicians (MD), Nurse Practitioners (NP), Registered Nurses (RN), and Registered Practical Nurses (RPN), who are licensed in Ontario, Canada.
This Sunday workshop will greatly elevate the aesthetic results you are able to achieve and will increase the satisfaction of your patients.
Lip Framing is a one of the many skills that Erika is know for. You will learn how to recreate some really beautiful detailed lip framing results for your patients. Afterwards, Hanieh who is a true master in the art of aesthetics, will discuss the protocols and benefits of Hyperdilute Radiesse for areas of the face and body using advanced techniques to tighten, tone and lift.
- Understanding the art of the patient consultation and managing expectations
- Lip Framing is key to achieving great results with your patients. Learn Erika’s assessments and techniques to achieve amazing results!
- Why incorporate skin tightening and body contouring via collagen stimulation into your practice and how to properly utilize this product in your practice.
- Proper patient selection and assessment for Hyper-Dilute Radiesse.
- Various dilution methods specific to patient needs and body area characteristics: Face, Neck, Chest, Non-Surgical BBL
- Injection techniques for various body areas: to include cannula and needle technique and importance of proper depth
We will perform some treatments during the workshop. If you have specific techniques you wish to learn, then please arrange your own model, to be treated at a reduced price.
- Seamless Health and Medical Aesthetics
175 Mostar Street, Suite 106
Stouffville, ON L4A 0Y2 Canada