Getting Started Seminar
January 20, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm$249 – $300
The course is available to Physicians (MD), Nurse Practitioners (NP), Registered Nurses (RN), and Registered Practical Nurses (RPN) who are looking to get into the field of aesthetics or have recently completed a course. No previous experience is necessary.
✔️ Are you a recent grad of a cosmetic injectable course?
✔️ Are you looking to get into cosmetic injectables but not sure how to get started?
✔️ Are you looking to build your business and struggling where and how to start?
Then this is the workshop for you!
In this 2.5hour evening workshop, Alisha Leblanc, RPN and owner of Cosmetic Injectx and Laavish in Kingston, ON, will be discussing how she got started in the business and the essential first steps to becoming a successful injector!
- Education options for courses
- Business safety and insurance
- College Standards
- How to secure/find a medical director
- Necessary products, equipment and supplies you will need for your practice
- Safety and emergency protocols
- Ongoing education
After this workshop you’ll feel assured that you are confidently getting started in the right direction!
This will be a workshop where you can feel comfortable to ask questions and get business direction. We will not be doing any injections, strictly business talk!
Each Participant Receives:
- Supply checklist for your new clinic
- Neuromodulator and facial filler consent forms
- Initial safety protocols and guide to making an emergency first aid kit.
- Opportunity to shadow Alisha (4 hours) at one of her 6 clinics (additional fees apply)